Friday, November 01, 2002

I Want My Spam

Of course, I hate spam. Who wouldn't? However, I have asked my ISP to turn off my spam filter - it kept blocking non-spam emails.

Final straw was when I signed up for Site Meter and the email the I had to respond to was blocked. All straightened out now, but only because I dropped the filter. I previously had a signup over at the Home Recording BBS go bad, and had to add a new ID, and friends told ne their emails were rejected. Since the ISP zaps the emails rather than storing them, chasing it down was difficult.

So the spam, the spam, the spam is back, stone cold sober as a matter of fact. Hey la hey la my spam is back. Loverly spam, wonderful spam, spam, spam, spam. I had about 15 pieces of it this morning. But maybe I'll start getting my Musician's Friend mailings again...

No comments: